woensdag 30 november 2011

Christmas lights!


I found a couple of cards with light on the inside the light up when you open it (sort of like those cards that play a song). But I wanted to decorate the outside, so I folded over the card and rigged the lighting mechanism so it lights up when the tab is pulled.

This is the 'before'

 And this is the after :)
I tried to make a video, but couldn't get it uploaded here. Click here for the link to my flickr account where you can see the video


 Thanks for stopping by!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Waaw super mooi en tof !! Komen die lichtkaartjes uit de Kruidvat? :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. yep dat zijn die van't kruidvat. Er zijn er wel heel weinig en ik heb al die van Antwerpen al gekocht ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Haha, goed idee. Ik heb er onlangs 2 gekocht maar nog niet gebruikt.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen