zaterdag 10 september 2011

So...I got married

Good reason for my absence around here, don't ya think :)
I haven't had time to craft yet (although I really need to 'cause there are some people out there well deserving a thank you card), but I do have some crafty things to share.

Remember I took a class on silver jewelery last spring (inspired by the day I spent making a necklace with my mom)? Well I haven't shared the results with you yet because I wanted to give what I made to my ... ehum ... well I suppose maid of honor is the best translation and to ons of my sisters in law who organised my bachelorette party.

The color of the pictures is a bit wonky, I'll try to fix that later







Let me know what you think!

Thanks!

1 opmerking:

  1. Gefeliciteerd met je huwelijk! Dit is een prachtig geschenk dat je gemaakt hebt.
    groetjes Yvette

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen