dinsdag 23 augustus 2011

Baby time!

I was asked by my former colleagues to make a card for two expecting parents. Because they will be signed by a lot of colleagues, they had to be bigger than regular cards... and that's about the hardest thing to do...

And to add to the challenge, we don't know the sex of either baby, so they had to be 'multisex', which is another really hard thing to do...

So this is what I came up with:

The first one I made bigger by making it longer. It's supposed to be a line waiting to see or party with the baby :)
The banner on top says 'a star is born'
 Side 1
 Side 2
 Side 3
 Side 4

And this is the second card. It doesn't really look that big, but the chick is quite a big stamp, so you'll have to image it's big :)
 A close up of the chick
Ok, that's it. I fear this will be all the creativity you'll see in quite some time, cause I'm sooooooooooooo busy! Arranging a wedding is tough :)

Love, me

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I am so amazed at your baby card with the 4 panels ! It is beautiful how you made such a precious card with the stamps. YOur coloring is so nice. I'm sure the recipiant will love this keepsake.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I forgot to comment on the little chick card. the pale blue and green patterned paper is a nice combination.I love the chickie peeking out the window. So cute.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Adorable, Sarah! It was a fantasic idea to make the long card, and the chickie one is adorable also - love the aqua and yellow together! The recipients will be thrilled!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen