dinsdag 25 januari 2011

I {heart} monsters!

One of the stamp sets I will always pick up - whatever the theme of the card - is the monster fun set from Hero Arts. So I decided to share some cards I did earlier with these monsters.
By the way, just an anecdote; one of my nieces (who is almost 6) was going through my cards and naming what she saw - a butterfly, a flower, a fairy, bacteria... What? Bacteria you ask? It seems she was taught about bacteria (and how they can make you sick or ruin your teeth) in kindergarten and all bacteria were shown as monsters :). Have to say I like the idea of monsters on my cards better. 

This is one I did for my godson

One for a wedding (told you I use them for all occasions)

And a birthday

I haven't used them on Christmas cards yet, but I'll just slap a christmas hat on there and I'm ready to roll :)

Thanks for visiting!
Love, me

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten