zondag 23 januari 2011

90 minute scramble II

Hi all!

Just sharing what I made in the 90 minute scramble on the HA Flickr group yesterday.
The challenge was to use a frame, and I immediately thought of that cute pink card with the fox on Britta's blog. I'd never tried stichting on a card before and wanted to try out the gamsol technique Nathalie taught me on friday and use some of the pretty paper she gave me :)

So this is what I came up with.
The front - the hippo is on the inside. I got the pretty paisley paper from Nathalie (thanks again!)

Inside - the hippo was coloured using gamsol - love that stuff! it used to take me such a long time to colour 'larger' surfaces without stripes and darker/lighter parts

I actually finished in under one hour (which is really really fast for me), 'cause the challenge started at 6pm Belgian time and I was hungry!

Thanks for stopping by!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten