woensdag 10 november 2010

quick update

My friend had her baby yesterday! It's a littlle girl named Myrthe, and I can't wait to go see them!

The funny thing is, this is the second time I didn't know the sex of the baby, and made cards suitable for both sexes (The card for Myrthe is the one I just shared, the card for her older brother is the one I shared in the batch of baby cards, with the sun that can turn around, with 'boy' on one side and 'girl' in the other side) ... and this is the second time I (or the card) got it right. The sun in the first card kept getting stuck on boy, and I randomly picked up the sign in the second card and put 'girl' on it, thinking I could still turn it around if it was a boy.

So I'm thinking I need to get a job in something paranormal, cause I'm goig to be rich!... or I could just be lucky, 50/50 aren't bad odds afterall :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten