vrijdag 5 november 2010

First batch... baby cards!

I have to start somewhere right? So I'll start with the baby cards because there's not that many of them :)
And... I'll be adding to the collection pretty soon, because everyone around me is pregnant!

First up a giraffe for a boy and one for a girl


 One more for the girls
 An elephant for a girl
 A jungle card for Otis (the 'sun' can flip around, but I don't remember what the back said :))
 A jungle card for twin girls
 Card for my youngest cousin Thymen
 The girls hanging out their laundry :)
 A silly baby card
 Baby mobile
 Card for a friend who didn't tell us if it was a girl or a boy, so I made it dual purpose
 It was a boy by the way

4 opmerkingen:

  1. All of your baby cards are great, but I espeically love the baby mobile!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. How cute are all of these! Congrats on your new blog! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuke kaartjes! Die met de mobiel is super!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your baby cards are all totally adorable Sara- congrats on taking the plunge and joining the blogging world!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen