zaterdag 22 januari 2011

A star is born

I was asked to make a card for a baby girl called 'Sterre', and since 'Ster' is the Dutch woord for 'Star' (didn't see that one coming did ya :)), I wanted to do something with a star.

I also wanted to use green (which the parents used in the cards to announce the birth) and pink (because I have yet to find an occasion I don't want to use pink for :)).

And this is what I came up with.


I looooove those little monsters, and thought it would be cute if this one descended from it's star :).

I also made it so the card won't glide away (which happens sometimes with those horizontal ones), by making a little slit in the back

Oh, and as an afterthought; this is how I sign the back of my card (hence the name of my blog :))

Thanks for visiting!
Love, me

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten