maandag 20 december 2010

More Christmas cards and a remake of a classic :)

This is why I never get around to making and sending Christmas cards on time... I make too many for friends and family to use :)

These are some I made for a friend



If you look really closely and know all my previous work by heart, you might recognise an old classic in there… I’ll give you a clue, it’s on the bottom left…

Still don’t know? I’ll give you another clue...


It’s my boyfriends Crazy Christmas card in my own interpretation! J
Those of you that take part in the Hero Arts challenges may remember the challenge where the men in our lives were invited to make a card, and this is what Jelle made. Cool isn’t it J

But it’s mine (and mine alone *evil laugh*), so when said friend wanted to use it, I had to politely decline and offer my own version instead, and this is what came to mind. I finally got to colour all the animals with copics (didn’t have browns and greys until last week, which makes colouring monkeys and hippos hard J)



Thanks for visiting!
Love, me

1 opmerking:

  1. Love your rope hanging, Christmas celebrating animals! They are adorable both on your card and the fabulous inspiration card! Looks like you have lots of fun when you stamp, Sarah....love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen