woensdag 22 december 2010

family time weekend

Christmas celebration time is in full swing around here!

On Saterday we celebrated an early Christmas at home with my 'guest sister' (a friend of the family living with my parents for half a year since she is studying in Antwerp and lives in Schotland, which is one hell of a daily commute :)). On Sunday we celebrated with my mothers' side of the family, Friday we're expected at my parents again, and Saterday at Jelle's parents.

But that's not what I wanted to tell you :)
Before going to my grandmothers’ place on Sunday, we went for a long walk with Boris in the snow. He absolutely loves playing in it... and eating it :)

Here he is running with Jelle, but too fast for the picture...


And being his crazy self :)


Thanks for visiting!
Love, me

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten