zondag 22 januari 2012

A productive weekend

It's been a while since I had the time to craft. Want to know how  know that? Because Jelle had a present waiting for me on my chair for two weeks :). And he's been pushing me ever since to go craft :). I didn't actually open the present until he got home, but it did push me to be really productive ;) (and it also helps that 've been so into CAS cards lately. if the design is ready to go in my head, they're done so quickly!)

I'll share what I made over the coming weeks, starting with one I made for the CASE study challenge.
I have to admit it's not my best work ever, but it's my first time entering this challenge, and you've got to start somewhere, right?

Thanks for stopping by!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. this is super adorable, luv it!..thanks for joining us at CASE Study, hope your week is fantastic!

    enjoy *~*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great flower you've created and I like your black lining too. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. That's adorable!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous flower, great way to use those shapes! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week! xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen