vrijdag 6 januari 2012

one more for Lucy :)

I like Lucy's sketches... they really suit my CAS card madness ;).
I started of with the card with the little beetles, but I knew I had another idea in the back of my head... I'd just hidden it a little too far in the back of my head, but in the end it came back to me :)

So here 's the card I made first. I drew a circle on my card and stamped the beetles. Then I saw I had seven, so I had to make 've also been loving those sentiments with two completely different styles in them. I don't actually have one, but that doesn't mean I can't make them myself, right :).
 Since it's such a simple card, I added some glossy accents to the beetles. You can't tell that well in the picture, but you catch the drift, right ;)

And the second card is actually accidentally different from  the sketch. I had cut out the flower (because it's kind of circular), but decided I was going to add some background stamping in a circular shape behind the flower. I couldn't find the right yellow, so I colored the stamp with markers, and was so concentrated on covering the whole stamp and getting it onto my papar fast enough, that I forgot to see how I'd layed my card... you guessed it right... yes, it was upside down ;)

But I still like it, even though it's a little different....


Thanks for stopping by!

1 opmerking:

  1. Gorgeous cards! I love the one with the flower and the background stamp - such a great layout. That was an "accident" that was meant to happen - it's wonderful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen