donderdag 10 maart 2011

So tell me...

And be truthful...
Do you think I’m crazy when I tell you I see faces in just about every car? To me a car can look happy, angry, sad, disappointed, afraid, …

Anyone else out there who does this?

I also describe some cars as animals.
This one for example is a shark

And this one is a black pather

And this one… (if you didn’t think I was crazy before, you might now J) is a confused baby owl. I’m sure it’s not what the designers were going for, but hey. Next time they might consult me first J
Thanks for stopping by!
Love, me

2 opmerkingen:

  1. You crack me up Sarah and to be honest I think things exactly like that too! I have this thing with numbers and which are 'nice' numbers and which numbers are 'ugly' or nasty. What weirdo's we are!lol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen