donderdag 18 november 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

I got a late birthday present yesterday from an old friend who lives in the states. My birthday was actually about a month and a half ago, but she bribed me with brownie mix and cuttle bug folders, so you won't hear me complaining!

She started card making very recently, and sent me a hand made card, the first one I ever saw from her, and I love it, so I decided to showcase it here :)

Tadaaaa

By the way; I'm sooooo jealous! It took me several years to discover pop dots, corner rounders, copics and all the other pretty stuff! At this rate, she'll be way better than me... just about now? (Nathalie; send me another card so I can check :))

And... I couldn't help but make a card with my new goodies!
I'm not really a fan of traditional Xmas cards - it limits me too much I think, but since they are a necessity around this time, I adapt my regular cards with christmasy elements :)


Now I have to get back to eating my brownie, before my boyfriend comes back!

Love, me

1 opmerking:

  1. I love your hippo Christmas card...very creative!
    You won the contest on my blog...you guessed my secret for mirror stamping, kudos to you! Send me your address via Flickrmail so I can get your prize out to you. Thanks for playing along!
    blessings....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen